[OT] Rabbit Pickup found in Silicon Valley -

Thought I'd pass this by the list 1st.

Not a Scirocco but last eve I ran past my local auto yard and they had a
beige bunny truck waiting outside. It had not been processed yet so this
is the time to get it before it gets whacked on by the forklift and such.

I'm sorry to say I don't have any price info but I should be able to get
some this eve on the way home.

I'd want this for myself but I have too many projects at the moment.

It is beige, has a bed topper on back, has a slightly wrinkled tailgate,
no major crushing in of body panels, hardly and dents at all really,
slight up pushing of the bed way in the back corner, is a diesel with no
Alt belt currently, no battery, decent rubber on stock rims, is a 1980.

More to follow-

TBerk