Re: [mk2] lighting//philips all weather

If you wanted US spec lighting you
> should have said something.  I am sure someone would
> have traded with you.  If you need some in the
> future
> let us know.  I am sure there are quite a few of us
> with us lights taking up space in our garages.

I am sure Dirk is not wanting for a source of U.S.
spec parts!!!  ;)

Not all euro Mk2 models had the big "euro lights".
Some models came with the (familiar looking to U.S.
drivers) H4/H1 setup that Dirk installed on his car.
The bottom line MK2 Sciroccos came with only two
(hi-lo) headlights!

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)