Re: distributor mayhem

You can go to a Beck/Arnley parts distributor (Advanced Auto was supposed
to get a distributorship) but why not go to the source, Crown
remanufacturing builds most of B/A's rebuilt parts. (including the 16v
distributor)

If you want new...Denon Performance sells them for ~$170.00

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.