Re: TMB burnout

In a message dated 08/01/2000 6:41:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
rdeed@UDel.Edu writes:

<< Found this video on-line of our very own Mad Bastard doing a Burnout
 saturday night at the Ramada.

 http://www.mindspring.com/~bbuxton/vwjetta/images/video/YloScirroco.mpg

That kicks ass!!!

I had an Audi 4K with the 5-er in it and had some Goodyears on it that I was
going to replace with some Bridgestone Potenza's the next day.  I was leaving
work and pulled the front wheels onto the concrete pad of the Midas next to
my workplace and left the back on the asphalt.  I yanked the parking brake as
tight as I could and let her rip...sucker wouldn't have stopped spinning till
I let off (or blew a tire!).  That was fun!

Tom
78 Audi Fox GTI
79 Rocco (future 16 V)
80 Rocco (future SOLO car)