distributor mayhem

This is Joe Doty, just got a new email just for the list...too much damn
mail.  Anyway, a 16v distributor (new) without a core is a lot of money,
anywhere.  Looks like I'm gonna have to get the NAPA one for $240.  Carquest
wanted over $300 and Kragen wanted about $240 too, but Kragen is crap
(generally).  I hope this is one of the few expensive items for this car,
because I've already invested about $700 in a car that I don't even know
runs yet.  We're getting the bolts for the tranny and starter today, and
probably the distributor by the end of the week.  We'll see what happens...

Joe