Re: And now for something completely different

The oddest thing happened today. I left my house and went to the bank.
I'm just drivin' down the road, minding my own business when suddenly I
hear a metallic sound. I slow down because I have had one of my center
nut caps (TSW Hock R's) come off at speed and lost in the bushes. I look
in my mirror to see a large dark colored ring following me. Much too
large to be a center cap, I pull over as soon as there's a clearing. I
get out to find that I don't see the ring anymore so I pop my hood. It
jumps out at me instantly, my power steering belt is gone...but that's
not all The belt, I determine, was the strange ring that was following me
but what made that clanging sound? HALF of my power steering pump pulley
was gone too. The 3 bolts were still there but the outer half of the
pulley was nowhere to be found.

I like this much better! I have even more of a feel for the road and
don't think I'll fix the "problem" EVER. I can't wait to get my hands on
a non power steering column for the project car so i can finish that up.
(yes I have the manual rack and the steering knuckle)

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.