Re: Towing a Roc

Yah - front wheels up.

You don't want to tow a fwd car with the front wheels
down if you can help it.

Word of advice.  Strap the car down, drive about a
mile, stop, and tighten all the straps.  Almost lost
my roc towing it up 1100 miles from Texas ;)

Mark
--- Chris M <pb1113@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in the process of buying a Roc that's about 400
> miles from where I live.
> I'll be towing it back with a car dolly and I'm
> wondering which way would be
> the best, front wheels on the dolly or rear wheels?
> Any comments?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Chris M
> '82 Scirocco
> pb1113@hotmail.com
> http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw
>

> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/