Re: Great Find! @ Waterfest!

--- XXSpArCoXx@aol.com wrote:
<snip>
<Now the part that got me was the 15 year old
> mint
> with now play linkage it was running. It had no bushings in it at all.
> Where
> all the bushing used to be he had spherical bearings and sealed roller
> bearings. It was all adjustable with threaded stainless links and new
> stainless levers. They were awesome. They aren't available yet but I'm
> sure
> if I bug them enough they will push for a release date and start making
> them.

 I saw these also...the owner of the mk1 let me sit in the car and
shift through the gears...WOW!  It was a very clean and precice feel
and best of all...there was absolutely NO play!
I was told that these will be made from all stainless steel parts and
the joints are made from Delrin material...the kit is also adjustable
to make it a short shift.
The expected price will be around $200.  Not bad for a bulletproof
shift kit!

=====