RE: pictures from Scirocco production at KARMANN

If I see right it's not an Audi but old Eurospec Passat that was made at
that time. The only glue is the lights as the passad had only one pair of
lights in front.

But on the other hand the sign in grill seems a bit too spread for a VW
W sign.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!