Re: Quieter Muffler

A dynomax super turbo muffler would probably be a good idea then. It's a LOT quieter when just cruising around, than your straight-through is, but still sounds very cool (actually sounds cooler than a straight though, albeit quieter)

you _will_ loose some horsepower on the top end, but thats the price you pay.
actually around 30 dollars is the price you pay if you buy the muffler from summit or jegs. :)

and remember, this is _just my opinion_ FWIW, although i think i've had a bit of experience w/ it! :)

--- "humpnyomom" <humpnyomom@home.com>
> wrote:
>I got a repair order, not a ticket. So, I have to spend ten bucks to have my
>exhaust inspected.... and if they find it too loud then I'm screwed. I just
>got a ticket and a repair order for the same thing about a month ago. This
>was when I didn't have a cat (that's why it was so loud). So I forked over
>the $325 for the TT downpipe with cat and the car passed inspection. I told
>the cop this tonight, but he said there is no way it could pass...if it did
>then the shop should have their license removed. I guess I can just have it
>inspected again and hope it passes. I just want to get a quieter muffler so
>I don't get pulled over in the first place.

==
Kevin Fry
81 scirocco 1.8