Carfax access...here ya go!

Received a lotta requests for the carfax thing.  I really don't think it
matters, so I'll just post the info for it so everyone can use it.

Ok, here ya go.  Go to http://www.carfax.com.  Near the bottom, find
'account holders'.  Hit the go button.  Type in my e-mail address
(vwvr6r@fiber.net).  Then the VIN input window will come up.  Type in
your VIN and the report will come up in a few seconds.  If it doesn't
work for some reason, give me the VIN and I will check it for you.  I
tried it on my regular account and on my AOL account and it worked fine,
so you shouldn't have any problems.

It's good until June 25th.  Have fun.  :-)

-Mike