From: Alex Ting <alext@nu2u.net>
To: Bradley Peet <btpeet@effervescent.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: Shannon Fenton (E-mail) <testastrega@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: Bike thread! (way, way off topic)

you mean the Ducati ISN'T the Holy Grail? =)

I'd suggest Fenton get a cheap Jap bike too, coz you
know he's gonna drop it, and I'd hate to see that happen
to an Italian bike.....

So you have a Blackbird, eh?  I saw a new Suzuki Eyeabuser
cruising down the freeway yesterday, and it looked pretty wicked,
but I like the tight handling bikes much better.  Guess I'll have to
be happy with my measly 98hp and 425lbs..... :P

um, roc content:  what are the possible causes for low end hesitation,
and is 23-24" of vacuum at idle too much?

"There are only two types of riders, those who have dropped their
bikes, and those who will"

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max turbo roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213