Re: My 'new' car + need a Carfax report?

Chris DeLong wrote:

> Is that a bullet hole in the windsheild? ;)

That's commonly known as a rear view mirror.  ;-)  The mount does look
off center and rather huge, tho.  Didn't notice that before.

> Is it just me or does the passenger front tire have alot of negative > camber?

Yeah, it looks that way.  I asked the guy what the alignment settings
are, but he didn't know.  Supposedly some racing shop did all the work
to the car and set the alignment before he bought the car.

> are those automatically folding foglights? I dig the tint though.

Heh!  I already know my first two 'mods'.  Lose the slanted foglights
and scrape off the tint.  Dark tint was cool in the 80s.  The cops in
Utah won't go for it at all anyway.  I only plan to keep the rear window
tint on there, since Utah is the 'lifted pickup truck but too lazy to
re-aim my headlights' state.

-Mike