Re: Custom lighting

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
>   i did mine red, but (i'm sorry) i'm sick of everyone
> else doing
> their's red as well. not that i really give a whit, it's
> just that it
> seems that most aren't imagintive enough to do other
> colours.

FWIW - red is generally used in aircraft night lighting.

daun's decking his out in blue i think (it's
> his 16v and
> would look awesome).

Yep - Alpine White with some blue highlighting - white
gauge faces w/ blue numbers, blue dome light etc.  I
haven't changed the dash lighting...  yet.

What color is your car Scott?  Perhaps I can give you an
idea or two...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.