Re: Plastic inserts/adjusters on S-II Euro lamps

At 02:34 PM 4/27/2000 , Peterson/Doty wrote:
>Q:> Anyone know where I can get some replacement plastic inserts for the H4
>     > fixture on my S-II Euro lamps?
>
>A:> I was going to try Potterman

I got them from the dealership.  I had them look ion the Microfiche - and
they found similar ones that were used on the Vanagon-- they're not the
same part, but they fit exactly and work perfectly.  I'm at work now, and
don't have the part number, but the parts guy at your dealership should be
able to get them for you.  If not, let me know... but I know I've posted
this part# to the list before... anyone still have it?

Jason

> > -Bradley
> > Alpine White 1988 Scirocco 16V
> > Cosmos Blue  1981 Scirocco S