Flywheels

Hey Everybody!
(hi Dr nick...)

When a ABA 2.0 block is put into a mk1 cabby, and mated to a mk1 GTI
gearbox, it would use the normal 1.8jh flywheel/clutch combo, right?  Or
does it use the later flywheel?

Im having second thoughts about putting my 1.8jh into the cabby. It has high
mileage, and needs some parts. The 2.0aba might be a better deal for about
the same cost.

My uncle is sending some parts to the machine shop for his racecar, and I
thought I'd throw my 1.8jh flywheel and clutch in with the bunch to be
lightened/ balanced. I just need to weigh my options.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com

58 Type1 Ragtop
84 Jetta uGLi (now wheel-less, door-less, hod/trunk-less,
sunroof-less,suspension-less, motor/tranny-less, interiorless, wiring
harness-less, light-less, fuel-injection-less, bumper-less, fuel pump-less
and sheetmetal-less.  More or less...)
82 Cabby