Princess Di and Sciroccos

From a 1997 article in People Magazine where friends and admirers recall

private moments of humor, compassion and warmth with Princess Diana of Wales.

..... Jimmy Choo, shoe designer

After I had an appointment with her, she always helped me put all the shoes

back in the suitcase and carry my case to the car. At first I told her not to

come out to the car park because I was embarassed. I'm not like those

designers who drive BMW's. I have an old banger, a 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco.

But when she saw it, she said "Oh, my sister has the same car."

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com