My 'new' car + need a Carfax report?

Hey all.  I told the list I'd post again when the insurance settled.  I
didn't do too bad.  I got a helluva lot more than I thought I would.  I
ended up getting a check for $2722 and I have the car in my possession.

I mentioned a couple days ago about my interest in a car that's in
Kansas.  Well, my wife's uncle, who happens to live 10 minutes from
where the car is, checked it out tonight and says it appears to be a
good car.  So, it's time for a road trip!  We are leaving Friday
morning, spending time with the relatives out there Saturday, and
returning back to Utah Sunday morning.  I love road trips.  :-)  I'm
paying $3350 for this car, but I feel it's worth it.  It has ABD front
and rear sways, ABD shortshift, H&R race springs, Tokico adjustables,
15" Momo Ferrari wheels with 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE71s.  I put a pic
up on my site.  Take a look and tell me what ya think!

http://www.geocities.com/vwvr6r/87.jpg

I ran a carfax check on the car and paid the extra $5 to have unlimited
access to the reports until June 25.  Let me know if you want a report
run on your car or a car that you are thinking of buying and I will give
you my info to get the reports so you can go get it off the site.

-Mike