Re: Custom lighting

> Since I'm getting pretty good at removing my instrument cluster from all
> those problems I was having, I figure I might as well change my interior
> lighting colors. Any suggestions as to what colors work well or what
> looks really good?

  i did mine red, but (i'm sorry) i'm sick of everyone else doing
their's red as well. not that i really give a whit, it's just that it
seems that most aren't imagintive enough to do other colours. why did i
do mine red? it's the colour of my car. it's also why i have red on
black gauge faces (thanks brett). i like the idea of doing the colour of
your car. i've take to detailing the inside of my with red. looks very
good, imo. daun's decking his out in blue i think (it's his 16v and
would look awesome). you could even do a smoked look if the car's black.
of course, if you want an idea of what it all would entail, check out
the tutorial section on my page. i've covered a number of things that
can be changed colour-wise. nevertheless, the colour you ultimately
choose is up to you. have fun.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com