Non-Roc--New Car Purchase

Well fellows/fellettes, I must make a confession (yet again).  Today I wandered into a Chrysler dealership and planted my derrière in the seat of the PT Cruiser.  Oh baby.  Now, the Scirocco isn't going anywhere and the Pathfinder is living on borrowed time.....but I gotta have this thing.  It's retro as hell, but nice and roomy despite being so darn small.  Okay...I'm done drooling over my keyboard.  So when's the Beetle RSi supposed to get here?

Steph