RE: Bike thread! (was: i am a riceboy!)

Ohh yeah thanks Alex. Ohh and by the way....its been brought to my intention
that you do indeed suck ass. Just a fyi.....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Alex Ting
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 9:07 AM
To: John Van Vuren; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Bike thread! (was: i am a riceboy!)

gotta chime in here.....

I've got a bright-ass yellow Ducati 748, and a
Suzuki Katana 750 that's mostly in pieces now :(

someone ask Shannon what he's got

oh, wait.  Sorry Shannon... =P

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213