RE: Re: trim piece needed.. semi-emergency!

I had MANY offers for help with this piece.. thank you all! I
just visited the car, the ass end is already put back together,
including the piece I was afraid might not be usable.. but it's
on there and looks great.  Was going to take some more pics but
I left the flash memory card out of my camera!  :0

I'll be back up there tomorrow and WILL snap some new pics. Just
one more small shipment from Germany and everything will be complete,
and car will be back on the road VERY shortly.  Freakin' thing
looks brand new!  :D

-kc-

-----