Re: the list

    FSP we are now? Sheesh. I'm out of the loop for six months and everything
gets funny.
    Yah, I'll be in NH plenty. I drive past your house often on the way to pick
up my daughter in Manchester. I waved at your Jetta the other day, but it didn't
wave back. I was very insulted. I'm in Amherst, MA at the moment. Hope to see you
soon! Let's go AutoX! (All I have is a stock '87 GLI, but whatever, it'll be
fun).
    -Josiah (oh yeah and I currently have my own women and beer, thanks : )   )