DAMN! (need parts)(mk2)

Thanks to everyone that answered my questions about auto-xing...

Here's a new problem...I just burnt out the flexible circuit on the back of my gauge cluster.  What fun.  Now, my battery reads 11.92 V when the car is running.  I seem to remember reading something about the cluster controlling the charging circuit.  Could this be the problem or am I just imagining the low voltage?
  The original problem was that the oil pressure light wasn't working, so I was considering buying a new cluster anyways.  Now I'm in dire need of one.  None of my idiot lights or gauges work now.  If anybody has a cluster for an 82 Scirocco, drop me a line.  The speedo doesn't have to work as I already have a 140 mph unit in there. I just need everything else to work.  Thanks a bunch...

Chris
(where's that smoke coming from?)
'82 Scirocco