Re: broken odometer

Thanks for all your help thus far. I appreciate it. I'll try all that
stuff to see if maybe I can get it to work. Oh yeah, I live in Northern
NJ. The thing that sucks is that there aren't really any junkyards
around here where I could get some parts. Some guy told me that I'd have
to go up to NY to find what I need. Thanks again.

Scott Richardson
'86 8V Scirocco