Any tips for a newbie racer?

The local SCCA season starts on the 7th and I finally have a car that I trust enough not to embarrass me....I might embarrass it, but it won't let me down.  So....any tips or tricks?  Things to watch out for?  Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

Also, my new struts and springs came in today....Boge Turbos from Adirondack and H+R's from The Potterman.  Had some snafus come up with the order from the Potter-people (not their fault) and spent a lot of time on the phone with Mrs. Potterman getting things straightened out. I must say that these people have the patience of saints, put up with my questions and still gave me a handful of candy!  YooHoo!  I would recommend them to anybody without hesitation....

Tomorrow the fun begins....

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw