Kris Rayner sighting

I saw list member Kris Rayner in his Mars Red S on Sunday afternoon.  I was
passing through San Luis Obispo on my way back to LA and I was having a
coffee at the 24 hour doughnut place.  I can't remember what street it was.
My friends were pretty impressed that a Scirocco drove by and I said "That's
Kris Rayner.  I know him."  I of course was not in the Scirocco, or Kris
might have seen me.  Anyhow, I don't usually post sightings, but since I
knew it was a list member, I thought it was pretty funny.

Later.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition