Spring Meet Directions!

The directions to spring meet is pretty easy (no offense).  Going North or
South on I-5, you take the Puyallup exit which is 512.  Puyallup is East of
I-5 so eventually off of the exits, you will be going east (or should be).
>From there, rather simple.  Folow the Puyallup Fairgrounds signs and it is
right off of 512.  Then look for all the VWs.  If someone has more
descriptive directions from 512 to the Fairgrounds, that would be helpful.
Hope to see as many people as possible there!!  I won't be there until about
11:30 (Church Ya know!) and I will be at the Small Car Performance booth!!
See Ya!!

Dave