Re: broken odometer

Scott, it sounds like your flexible circuit board is cracked or broken
(that flexible plastic bit stuck to the back of the cluster)

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox