Re: [Fwd: [gtivr6list] Something we should all read...]

Testastrega@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for posting this. I think we all ought to read this twice. I lost
> a friend in the same way, hp, pride and a wet road. Honda or VW we all enjoy
> the same things in one way shape or form.  My condolences to his family and
> friends.

I was VERY impressed at the initial message describing the accident.  That
guy has a lot of class.  He lives right around the corner from me here, I
might have to try to meet the guy.. besides once I get my car back, I can
show him the meaning of "Scirocco envy"..  :D

For any of the rest of you who haven't checked this thread out over at
ClubSi, I *strongly* urge you to go read it.  It's an important lesson
that we all need to be reminded of once in a while.. here's the URL again:

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/005985.html

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA