Re: Euro bumpers order??

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:57:31 EDT Outcaste99@aol.com writes:
>Hey All,
>
>Was probably a few  months ago by now but somebody on the list was
>putting
>together an order for Euro Bumpers is that still happening?? Anybody
>have
>info?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Michael

I talked to the Potterman briefly tonight and he mentioned something to
the effect of having 2 sets of brand new euro bumpers that he needs to
get rid of. (Apparently the people who ordered them changed their minds
and now hes stuck with the bill for them.)
Something like $295 each? Not 100% sure. Contact him directly at:

www.parts4vws.com

or e-mail him

potterman@parts4vws.com

See what he can do for you. I think he has a couple sets of brand new
euro lights too that he wants to dump off. I think $350 shipped? Again,
contact him for accurate info. Just trying to pass along the info.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and