Re: 2008 CC Engine progress

Craig Williams wrote:

> Well I got my engine installed in the Scirocco over the weekend. I haven't
> completed everything, so I haven't started it up yet. I'm thinking that I
> will be able to do that on Wednesday. But, it looks great with the black
> intake and valve cover.

Brother, Williams! Who'll be the first to get his beast back on the road? Did
you read my project update? About the only thing that I'm not doing is fooling
around with the bottom end. So, what pistons did you choose and how much of a
pain in the ass/wallet is was the whole overbore and balancing deal?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!