Re: [A2] dash problem

Thanks for you help, guys.  I now have all of my problems fixed and my
Jetta is running all nice and happy!  I'd like to say that it was all due
to a combination of Scirocco list advice and dilligence and automotive
knowledge on my part, but I have to be perfectly honest and say I have no
clue what happened.  The dash suddenly started working right (the
electrical gremlins must have decided that Scirocco wiring tastes better
than Jetta wiring!), and when I put it all back together the power locks
started working (musta had a pinched vacuum line).  A few minutes of
driving filled the lifters and all is good!

But you guys rock all the same!

Thanks,
The cryptic B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")