Re: dynoed a 2008cc motor

Yes, actually I drive a 16v Rabbit everyday (2.0L 16v, PP, Port Matched,
cams, 2.25" exhaust, no A/C, NO P/S, CIS-E swap with computers) and it
steers easier than a bunch of cars that come into the shop with P/S!  Plus,
I like to have full control and it just feels like you have more of a feel
for the road without P/S!  Steers better than my 84 Roc with powersteering!

Dave

> ever drive a 16v rabbit???   just make sure you take your vitamins if you
have a
> lotof power, cause it will work your arms,
> jonas
>
> Tyler Zachau wrote:
>
> > At 10:18 AM 4/21/00 -0400, 16v Jason wrote:
> > >Hang on, though-- you did a lot more than just put on a 2.25"
> > >exhaust.  Downpipes can create huge power gains, and knocking off the
A/C