Re: Short shift Kit Question?

> I have a ADB shifter kit... There are 3 holes. My
> question is can I
> move that bar into any of the holes? When I put it
> in last week I
> matched up the stock hole with the New ADB. What
> will happen if I move
> the bar into another hole?

The holes give you certain degrees for shift
reduction!! The one at the end is the most reduction
and the one at the opposite end would be close to
stock I would assume. I have a Eurosport SS and the
top hole (at the end) is for 50% and the other one is
for 30%.
Move it up a notch and it will shorten the throws even
more!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver