Re: Sciroccos don't cruise to Cruz before ND show, We do our own

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:26:26 -0700 "Kris Rayner" <veritech@fix.net>
writes:
>quick question...there may be a couple of guys (A2 GTI's) from the
>local VW club that want to join up with the caravan...or is this
>going to be an "exclusive" Scirocco type of thing...?

They may follow us, but they must always remain 1/4 mile behind us at all
times.  :)

Seems suited for who we are but its not the real US. LOL! We had a couple
VR6's run with us on our first trip to the ND show. A VW is a VW, come
with us, enjoy. Thats my opinion. Whats yours?

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and