first post-spray pic

Well she's still not done, but she's been sprayed and color-sanded....

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00429.jpg

Still waiting for rear window rubber and other minor pieces to show up from
Germany.  With any luck, she'll be on the road by the end of next week.  You
can't tell from that pic, but the paintwork turned out AWESOME - no orange
peel, no drips or runs, good overall coverage.  I WANT MY CAR BACK!!

Jonas K - I have your bumpers.  Call or email me about meeting up this
weekend....

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA