Re: 16v power probs cont.

In a message dated 4/20/00 5:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pennyz@mail.ieway.com writes:

<< WTF? Took my car to the dealer and they didn't do shit. Car still runs
 terrible. Any more tips? I'm seriously at my wits end here with this...

I told you not to take it to the dealer.  this is what I said

<<No No not the dealer, they will rip you a new asshole.  See if you can find
a garage experienced in VW or Euro cars.>>

The dealer has absolutely no clue when it comes to tuning the 16v engine,
been there, done that, and paid the bill. I forgot what your cars symptoms
were. a lot off running problems with the 16v can be attributed to. Vacuum
leak, Improper Fuel mixture/timming, and clogged Cat.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html