Re: Oil Pan Gasket (16V)

The windage tray with the rubber gasket and the rubber gasket that came
on the A-3 2.0's is reusable. The paper gasket and the paper and metal
gasket should be replaced each time. The paper gaskets are not too
expensive so it's not going to break the bank so you can ensure yourself
of no oil leaks. Just be sure to go easy on the RTV.

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!