Re: UK Euro Lights..no problem

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:39:19 -0700 (PDT) Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
writes:

>> Full light, bracket and euro signal setup with stock
>> bulbs  $40.00
>> 90/100 and 100W bulbs  $40.00
>> Wiring stuff   $40.00
>
>Improved look of the car....  priceless.
>
>I couldn't resist!

I dunno dude. Maybe ive just had the US lights on my car for too long.
Still, im giving it time to get used to the look of euro lights on my
car.

They look, well, big and fat. The lighting itself isn't any better than
what was on my car before with the relays and US lights. I still need to
dial in the alignment of the lights. The city lights are, um, cool. I
guess. I even have those puppies on a relay too.

I do like how the lights look flush with the front of the car. Top view
looking down is nice. I just cant get used to the front view. They're
huge. Reminds me of the first time I saw Euro lights on a MK-I. Those are
HUGE! These have a similar flavor.

I only paid $100 for mine so im not feeling quite as bad for spending the
money. I dunno man.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and