Re: Relaying headlights AND Mk1 Headlight Covers

OK - Call me stupid, but........

The last time we went through the whole
relaying/amping lights issue, I was not paying any
attention whatsoever.  I lived in Houston, where you
don't really need lights at any time of the day.  Now
I am living in a small town, and it actually gets dark
at night (and there are still STARS that come out at
night!  I had forgotten about those)

So, what kind of lights are y'all using?  What relays,
etc... if someone has it saved I'd appreciate it

Thanks
Mark

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> wrote:
> > >A while ago someone put up a site address to
> order electrical stuff
> > >from....(relays, wire, etc.)  Anyone know what it
> was?
> > >Thanks,
> > >chris
> > >

> > >--
> >

> > try <http://www.partsexpress.com> among others.
> >
> > TBerk
>
> All this talk about relaying headlights and what not
> reminded me of
> something.  I currently work at a Beck/Arnley parts
> store, but we stock a
> ton of Bosch stuff.  Bosch sells a relay kit (has
> the connector for the
> relay, a inline fuse holder and fuse, and a 30 amp
> relay and wiring) the
> part number is WR1.  I highly recommend it for a
> nice clean professonal
> wiring upgrade.
>
> ALSO! For you Mk1 guys, I have a source for
> headlight covers (NOT the
> stick on kind, but the kind that sticks out away
> from the glass)  They are
> plastic and held on by the same trim ring that holds
> the headlight in.
> Who all would be interested in these.  They are not
> too expensive (I need
> to check on price) I think they are around $10 a
> pair, so $20 for a
> complete set, but I need to double check that.
>
> Eric
>

> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send