Relaying headlights AND Mk1 Headlight Covers

> >A while ago someone put up a site address to order electrical stuff
> >from....(relays, wire, etc.)  Anyone know what it was?
> >Thanks,
> >chris
> >

> >--
>

> try <http://www.partsexpress.com> among others.
>
> TBerk

All this talk about relaying headlights and what not reminded me of
something.  I currently work at a Beck/Arnley parts store, but we stock a
ton of Bosch stuff.  Bosch sells a relay kit (has the connector for the
relay, a inline fuse holder and fuse, and a 30 amp relay and wiring) the
part number is WR1.  I highly recommend it for a nice clean professonal
wiring upgrade.

ALSO! For you Mk1 guys, I have a source for headlight covers (NOT the
stick on kind, but the kind that sticks out away from the glass)  They are
plastic and held on by the same trim ring that holds the headlight in.
Who all would be interested in these.  They are not too expensive (I need
to check on price) I think they are around $10 a pair, so $20 for a
complete set, but I need to double check that.

Eric