Re: LR Engineering in Plantation FL???

In a message dated 4/18/00 1:57:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vfarren@rrs.cdie.org writes:

<< http://www.porttuning.com

 Anybody know of their work?  They advertise some pretty cheap
 (inexpensive) porting of VW cylinder heads.  Supposedly tested on a
 flow bench as well.

 Their 'specials' right now are $200 for 8v head, $300 for 16v head >>

Hmmmm, I live about 20 minutes north of plantation.  I have never heard of
them before, I'll see if I can find out more info.  when I got my head
rebuilt I took my head to The Cylinder Head Exchange, It was recommended by
two mech. that I know, they never mentioned this place you talk of.  Mine
Cost $400, and that was 5 years ago.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html