Re: wheel weight

> ok i just measured the weight of just the steel 14" vw wheel off of my
gf's
> cabriolet, it  weighed in at a whop[ping 17lbs. i'm sure the scale is
not
> perfectly accurate, but it seems close.
> -alan

The only reference I have is the 13 incher and I was comparing it to a
TSW that also weighed 17 pounds. (and it was the lightest one they had!)
I didn't put the steelie on a scale, but I can tell you it weighed
substantially less than the TSW.  I guess I better weigh them rather than
speculating in the future,... but hey, people are finally telling me what
their wheels weigh and that's what I wanted in the first place! (heh,
heh)
-kevin in Texas