RE: Waterfest(about the WHITE)

I like black spandex and lace. The windows open wide, hair blowing in the
wind....
To day a red '80's Jetta pulled up next to me. He waved, I waved. He smiled,
I smiled back..... Both of us put our feet down at the same time.... I
backed off at 90 just before the corners....

Thank God for summer evenings and Scrioccos...   :)

(got to get more Ummmpphh in the Rocco.....