Re: Waterfest(about the WHITE)

 >Hey all,
>   Well, I will now show my ignorance..which I don't do very often
(although
>many will disagree).  Before this beautiful piece of machinery that I now
>drive, I owned a RED pickup...The only advantage that I have found is that
>RED is easier to wax

I drive a red truck at work.... it's a full size Dodge and the only
difference I noticed about it being red is it seems to be so much more of a
target.... I mean, how can you miss this big red truck? But I have at least
5 or 6 near-misses a day where people almost crash into me.... is it the red
paint? I never had this problem before driving white vans for other
companies... even the white coroner's suburban doesnt get targeted like
this......

Marie