Re: Waterfest

>"doug c." wrote:
>
> > i'm not 100% sure that i'm going to go
>
>I'm still thinking about going.  Southwest has a $99 fare special going on
>right now that can get my ass to Islip NY at the appropriate time and back.
>For $99 each way, that's tough to pass up.  I also have a buttload of
>Delta frequent flyer miles that I can use for a free trip.  Hmmm..
>
>--
>Kevin Collins

Oh man, you really should come!  You've got a floor spot reserved in
my hotel room if you want, the more we split the costs the better! :)

It's a RIOT the night(s) before the show and we hang out with all the
most notorious list members!!! :)

I really shouldn't beg so much as I'm unable to make it to the ND show. :(

later!

==Brett