RE: This is Beautiful

Ok, I got a reply about the reserve price ont eh Ur Quattro auction.  As you
read on, Remember how clean this car is and the collection from which it
comes.

Brian,
Sean here with the audi Qcoupe I'm in CT and the car also and the reserve is
$15000.00 which is a deal sinse the one in MASS last week was at
175000.00and
still did not sell it and I know the car need's a major tune up ( $2000.00)
is what I spent on mine for tune up hope I anwsered you   Thanks  Sean

Just so you (Kevin) know, I may be looking at one here locally in Sac next
week that needs about 3-5K worth of body work but might be bought for $2500

Later

Brian