Re: This is Beautiful

Road trip!  Now that I'm Scirocco-less again, I must go to NY asap to
pick up a soon-to-be-mine 82 from a friend.  82 16V?  Hmm.  I think I
have the parts for the conversion now.  :-)

Connecticut is just one state further than NY.  Let's go, Kev!  We'll
fly out there and drive our cars back.  Just hope it doesn't rain!  This
is the roofless car I posted about a few months ago...

-Mike