Re: Ooops

Hello Rich,

your website works perfecly,
at least with my MSIE 5.0 ( german version )

my complements to that very nice design !
( only the guestbook is a bit hard to read IMHO)

Scirocco related :
I can't drive my convertible at the moment,
a part that I need to modify the suspension is still backlog.
they say : "maybe tomorrow, probably next Monday".
So I can't drive to that big car-event on sunday,
at least not with that car... ARGH!!!

greets
Dirk
http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"   SOLD ! :-(
www.Scirocco2.de